East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Adult Access Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
The Access Team is the first point of contact for clients contacting social services for care and/or support. The team consists of initial contact workers, social care staff and occupational therapists. The focus of the team is to provide an immediate or urgent response to referrals ( which includes urgent care and support, reviews/care breakdown/respite). Their remit is to manage risk and support the client to achieve outcome(s) that is important to them and their presenting need. It is an integrated, dynamic and fast paced team and respond to crisis. Cases vary depending on the nature of the referral. Social worker to have the ability to prioritise their case load, close cases within a short time scale and to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the Care Act 2014 using strength based assessments and up to date legislation around Mental Health and GDPR principles.
- Experience with working in front line work and carrying out duty work - managing complex cases.
- Hard working individual, able to work flexible if the need arises.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a pressured environment.
- Knowledge of safeguarding principles and legislations/policies that underpins social work.
- Good verbal and written skills.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly