Dudley, West Midlands
£28 - £30 per hour
6 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Adoption Team - Dudley
Our Client based in Dudley are currently seeking an experienced QSW to work within an adoption team.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The successful Social Worker will require the following
- This is an exciting opportunity for 2 Social Workers to join our Adoption team.
- Family finding for children who have a plan of adoption, recruitment and preparation and assessment of prospective adopters, presenting to adoption panel - supporting approved adopters through the matching and placement of children up to the granting of an adoption order.
- Undertaking assessment of non-agency (step parent) adoptions.
- Covering a general adoption duty service.
- Writing Prospective Adopter reports, court reports.
Dudley DMBC are pioneering the Centre for Professional Practice, which offers a high standard of training and regular workshops.
A minimum of 2 weeks' notice period will be required to terminate this contract.
This notice period will enable a smooth transition from one worker to another with regards to our children, young people and families.
Must be a car driver
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!