£29909 - £36876 per annum
3 months ago
Qualified Social Workers, Adolescent Intervention & Prevention Team, Southend, up to £36,876pa
If you looking to move away from the City and work in a seaside town, this could be the ideal role for you.
We are looking for experienced Social Workers to work across Children's Services in Southend. For this particular role you will need some experience working with young people.
- To work with children and young people who are at risk of, or experiencing, sexual exploitation, associated with gangs and at risk of exploitation and children & young people missing from home, care or education.
- To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities.
- To prepare and submit written reports as and when required, including statements and care plans for care proceedings in the Family Proceedings, County and High Courts.
- To attend conferences, reviews and court as required for each case presenting the Council with professionalism and integrity.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC-registered Social Worker with experience of sexual/criminal exploitation
- Car driver/owner essential due to location of the role
Benefits working for Southend include:
- Flexible working
- salary car sacrifice scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.