£40 - £41 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - 11-25's Team - Up to £41ph!
- We are looking for a team of experienced social workers who understand the need for permanence for young people and who will demonstrate grip and tenacity to ensure young people feel safe and secure to enable them to achieve their potential.
- Working predominantly with 16+, the team is based in Gloucester and candidates must have minimum 3 years' experience of working with children in care/care leavers.
- The roles are full time, 5 days a week with at least 2 days a week in the office and we are asking for a 6 month minimum commitment.
- Must be able to travel to Gloucestershire as remote working is offered but flexibility is required to meet operational need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.