East London, London
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Children & Families
Qualified Social Workers for the long term Children & Families team.
You will work need to have experience of working with children in need, child protection and court work.
Main duties include:
- Hold and manage a caseload of children & families
- Attend court when required
- Produce court reports
- Inter-agency work with colleagues and partner agencies
- Work directly with children, parents and carers
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong social work background with excellent communication skills
To find out more about this role, please email Frankie on the social care team: