City of London, London
£28 - £32 per hour
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Referral And Assessment Team in the City of London.
- To screen all initial referrals, ascertain whether a child is in need, ensure a referral form is completed and produce a timely response.
- To help children in need living with their families in the community to achieve good outcomes in their health, education, family and social relationships, emotional and behavioural development, and self-care, by assessing their needs, and planning and co-ordinating the care arrangements necessary to meet the needs identified.
- The primary aim is to keep children with their natural families in the community by providing and co-ordinating support to prevent family breakdown and poor childcare outcomes. Complete appropriate legal action to ensure stability and permanency for the children.
- To complete when required cases transferred when on-going care planning are required to the other social work teams.
- To lead on complex single or joint agency enquiries to assess likely and actual harm to children and take appropriate action to ensure their safety.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*