South London, London
Up to £30 per hour
24 days ago
QSW- Family Support Child Protection Team- South London
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority in South London and are seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a busy family support team.
The successful candidate will provide the following-
- Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, undertaking assessments in line with the Assessment Framework and other relevant local and national guidance, including that for looked after children and young people, providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of enhancing and/or protecting individual welfare.
- Complying with the statutory requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation, and working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances.
- Work as a member of the team, providing a service to users that ensure that actions, assessments and care plans are in place
- To provide high quality casework and service to vulnerable children and families, ensuring social work practice is in the best interest of children.
- Safeguard children, and improve outcomes for children in terms of their health, education, social and emotional well-being. This involves providing a service to users that ensures that assessments, care plans and actions are in place to promote the longer term safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people, enabling them to maximise their life chances.
- Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, providing early help, undertaking assessments, interventions and reviews, in line with professional frameworks and National Performance indicators and other relevant local and national guidance, for children in need, those subject to child protection and criminal justice processes, looked after children and care leavers and their carers; providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of empowering, enhancing and protecting individual welfare.
- Contribute, as an active member to a positive team culture, to achieve the objectives of the service, working with Signs of Safety as our overarching analytical practice framework.
- Be a positive role model for children and families and build partnerships with others to work collaboratively.
Call or email Bronte at Remedy.
0208 418 7676 or