£130 - £180 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
*Teacher of PSHE and Citizenship*
Lambeth, South East London
£130 - £180 per day
Full time, Long term/Perm
Remedy Education are working with a "GOOD" school in the Lambeth area who are working on an exciting opportunity for a high caliber applicant to join a team of talented, highly motivated, successful, and supportive teachers.
Ability to teach both PSHE and Citizenship to KS3. We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive environment.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in Lambeth and helping create exceptional places of learning.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a high caliber practitioner who can teach students across Key Stages 3 and 4
- Be a committed professional who has a real passion for both PSHE and Citizenship
- Be able to implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Bring innovative ideas and vibrancy to the classroom.
- Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
Remedy Education are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £100 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Remedy Education.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Remedy Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.