6 months ago
PRU Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
Remedy are looking to appoint suitable candidates who are experienced with challenging behaviour for permanent position within a school based in Wandsworth. You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils with SEMH, whilst supporting the class teacher.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar capacity and be confident in doing so, whilst also assisting and delivering in Literacy and Numeracy, and supervising outdoor activities.
We ideally are looking for candidates with training such as:
- Team Teach
- Promoting Positive Behaviour
- 1:1/small groups experience
- Will hold or be working towards a L2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Able to cope with challenges of working in SNU/PRU
- Able to work using own initiative as well as in a team
- Calm, compassionate and consistent nature
- Flexible and Committed
- An ability to deal with challenging behaviours and situations
The school have a warm and friendly team, and is well facilitated, trail days are taking place ASAP and the role is start permanent from January 2019.
If you required any more information please contact Sophie at Remedy Education, if you think you are the right person for this role please apply now.