£80 - £85 per day
25 days ago
ASAP and September 2019
PRU Teaching Assistant - Croydon - ASAP and Sept 19 Start
Remedy Education are currently working with a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Croydon. They are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to start ASAP.
The school caters for students with challenging behaviour, EBD and autism. It is vital to the school that a positive learning environment is created where both the students and the staff enjoy learning and where there are opportunities for pupils to progress into college or further work-related learning.
You will be expected to work within a small class with a maximum of 7 students. There is a minimum of 1 Teacher and 1 Teaching Assistant to each class, enabling all pupils to receive the right amount of care and support.
- Managing pupils' behaviour
- Ensuring students engage with lessons
- Providing academic support and working under the instruction of the class teacher
- Helping the children with managing their challenging behaviour
Key points of the position:
- Long term to permenant position
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 3.30/4.00pm
- Based in a PRU school in Croydon
- £80-85 A DAY
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.