£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
English Teacher Required for September 2018
Are you an experienced English teacher, capable of working with pupils with Challenging Behaviours at a PRU in Greenwich?
A fantastic PRU school in Greenwich, which caters for pupils with challenging behaviours that have been referred from mainstream education requires a strong and enthusiastic teacher for a long-term role beginning from ASAP and lasting till the end of the academic year.
Ideally, you will:
- Have attained QTS
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (5 days per week)
- Have previous experience working with children with different educational
- Confidence differentiating lessons for pupils with a range of different academic
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills
- Familiarity with instructional approaches required to facilitate complete access
To the curriculum for pupils with challenging behaviours who've been referred from mainstream education
In return, Remedy Education offers its candidates:
- Outstanding rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Continued support through all placements
- Team teacher training provided within the first 12 weeks of registering with
If this role is of interest to you, or you are just generally seeking new opportunities within a SEND setting, please feel free to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education for further information.