4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced English teacher to work in a challenging Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) delivering English to SEMH pupils. The role is to start September and would be for the rest of the academic year. The PRU specialise in working with pupils who are excluded from mainstream education with an EHCP with SEMH. Many pupils are working towards GCSE and are expected to gain some great results so an experienced English teacher is essential.
- This highly regarded PRU in North London are looking for an English teacher who would plan and deliver English to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- We are looking for a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- Experience working with SEMH or PRU pupils is desired but not essential.
- Adaptability is required as you will be dealing with small classes of challenging pupils
The school is close to the Overground and well connected to buses in the North London area. The school is a highly regarded PRU with a superb longstanding SLT. we work closely with the school and have many long-term staff on site who enjoy their work. You Must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in hearing more information regarding this position please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki at Remedy Education.