North London, London
£18 - £19 per hour
10 days ago
Property Negotiator - North London
- To procure private rented accommodation as a homeless prevention measure, as a means of discharging duty for clients accommodated in temporary accommodation, and assisting moves for welfare benefit cap affected households to affordable accommodation.
- To carry out planned and responsive visits to emergency accommodation within timescales of placement made, and annually with suppliers to ensure procurement of both good quality and suitable accommodation.
- To carry out check out visits to private rented placements having provided deposit/bond to broker a move, to minimise pay outs on claims.
- To provide a landlord/agent sustainment role for placements made into the private rented sector to ensure tenancies are maintained to minimise the need for formal action being taken, ultimately ending in eviction.
- To maximise procurement opportunities in line with procedures to demonstrate best use of financial resources to reach an optimum portfolio mix.
- To act as a first point of contact in dealing with service issues and complaints regarding emergency accommodation, ensuring that complaints are investigated and receive the appropriate responses
- To compile statistics and reports for the Property Acquisitions Manager as required to assist in forecasting and budgetary implications
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management
- Carry our all accountabilities in compliance with the Council's Policies and Procedures
Call Bronte on 0208 418 7676.