City of London, London
£20 - £23 per hour
3 months ago
Your duties will include;
- Managing high-risk offenders, including dangerous and prolific offenders (if working for the NPS) or medium and low-risk offenders (if working for a CRC)
- Providing pre-sentence reports for courts on people charged with an offence, helping them to decide what sentence should be passed
- Protecting the public by collaborating effectively with other agencies in the criminal justice system, such as the police, local authorities, courts, health services, substance misuse services, voluntary agencies and youth offending teams
- Carrying out risk assessments and reviews on offenders in order to protect the public from further possible offending
- Managing and enforce community orders made by the courts
- Motivating offenders to change their attitudes and behaviour in order to help reduce further offending
- Providing specialist reports to prison governors and parole review boards that help determine whether a prisoner should be released and, if so, under what conditions.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .