£70 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity
Q - Do you hold a 1st Class, or 2:1 Degree alongside A's & B's across A Level & GCSE?
Q - Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher looking for a Schools Direct opportunity?
Yes...? Then please read on below to find out further details about this Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity now!
An 'Outstanding' Primary School in the Borough of Haringey, North London are on the hunt for a Primary Teaching Assistant's for an September start. You will be working across Key Stages providing in & out of class support. Your main focus will be to help raise attainment across English & Maths.
The Head Teacher is looking for proactive, ambitious and academically talented graduates who are eager to make a difference daily. She has also mentioned the possibility of a Schools Direct opportunity for the appointed Primary Teaching Assistant.
Does this sound like the KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information.
- Teaching Assistant
- All Key Stages Available
- Schools direct opportunity
- Carrying out Maths & English interventions - Focus on raising attainment throughout
- September Start - Long - Term & Full Time
- Scope for a permanent contract
- £70 - £85 per day
- Located in the Borough of Haringey, Noth London
- Must have a Degree from a reputable University - 1st Class or 2:1
- Good academics required throughout - A Level & GCSE
- You must be able to work effectively as part of a large team
- Commitment and willingness to get stuck is key
- Must be an aspiring Primary Teacher
- Graded 'Outstanding' in their Latest Ofsted report
- Large Primary School
- Fantastic SLT throughout the School
- Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
- Located in the Borough of Haringey
- Good Tube Links - Circle, District and Victoria Line
If you are interested in this KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity by sending your CV to Brookland at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct Opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £70.00 to £85.00 /day