£130 - £160 per day
2 months ago
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher who has the qualities needed to inspire and challenge all pupils to achieve the very best?
Would you like to become part of an independent school who have a strong and supportive team?
Then please apply for this role!
Our fantastic school based in Camden are looking for a Primary Teacher to start ASAP, they also have vacancies open for September 2019. The school need a QTS qualified teacher who has experience working as a teacher in the UK. You will be teaching within the primary school which has amazing facilities and great transport links.
Location: Camden, North West London
Job Type: Full Time, Long Term
Job Role: Primary Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Primary Teacher Specification
- You will need to be a passionate Primary Teacher who has the ability to raise attainment
- This role requires a Primary Teacher who possess the ability to effectively promote new ideas
- You must be a Primary Teacher who possess talent for motivating and inspiring pupils
- You should have inspirational teaching practices with quality teaching delivered consistently
Primary Teacher Role Overview
- You will work with partner teachers to plan and provide a rich curriculum across the phase
- Within this Primary Teacher role you will be required to keep up-to-date with good practice
- You should be a Primary Teacher who has high expectations for self-development too
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.