£130 - £160 per day
17 days ago
PRIMARY TEACHER - LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD - SEPTEMBER 2018 START
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher?
Are you looking to work with Key Stage 1 students?
Would you like to work in an outstanding primary school based in Enfield?
- September 2018 Start
- Full Time / Long Term, Short Term or D2D Supply primary teacher roles
- Working in schools that have between 1-3 form entry
- Key Stage 2 posts available
- Outstanding OFSTED Report
My Client the headteacher of an outstanding primary school in the heart of Enfield are looking to appointe an enthusiastic primary teacher to join the team from September 2018 and work in Key Stage 1 depending on the successful Primary Teacher's requirements.
- Qualified KS1 Primary Teacher
- UK QTS a MUST
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience
- Passionate about inclusive learning & areas of high deprivation
- Excellent subject knowledge - ability to differentiate
- Has high expectations & standards
- Able to contribute to an Outstanding learning environment
The school is a great place to be with where success is regularly celebrated. There is excellent NQT support available for teachers new to the profession and experienced Primary Teacher can expect the opportunity to take on extra responsibility and clear career progression and training at a pace that suits you.
If you would like to apply for this role and you feel that you are the right primary teacher for this vacancy then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education.