£120 - £150 per day
25 days ago
Primary Teacher - EYFS Teacher (Nursery Class) - South West London - 2 Form Entry - September 2018
Q - Looking for a Long term Early Years Teacher position for September 2018?
Q- Do you have 1-2 years' experience teaching within the Early Years / EYFS?
Remedy Education are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher and EYFS specialist (Nursery Class), for a full time, Long term class teacher position, starting September 2018.
All applicants MUST be a qualified Primary Teacher, hold UK QTS and have a firm understanding of the EYFS framework, with a track record of Good to Outstanding practice; ideally within a diverse, inner city primary school.
The school is a 2 Form Entry, Primary School, with an excellent leadership team in place. The school has recently amalgamated (Infant & Junior) and are in the process of restructuring, with a couple of vacancies for the new academic year (September 2018).
- Qualified Primary Teacher - Early Years Teacher
- EYFS specialist required!
- MUST have UK QTS
- 1-2 years' experience ideally required!
- Exceptional NQTs will be considered
- Solid understanding of the EYFS / Early Years Framework
- Passionate class teacher - high standards & expectations
- Creative & positive approach to teaching
- Early Years Teacher
- Nursery Class Teacher
- Inner London Primary School - typically diverse pupils catchment
- Classes share a free-flow environment
- Excellent EYFS Phase Leader in place!
- Excellent CPD provided - excellent environment for career progression
- Full Time & Long term Contract
- September 2018 start
- GOOD graded Primary School
- 2 Form Entry
- Excellent SLT in place!
- Borough of Lambeth - popular & highly sought after
- Recent investment in to resources, website & facilities
- Purpose built EYFS space - spacious & well resourced
- Less than 5 mins walk from the nearest tube / rail stations
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher and EYFS specialist, actively seeking a permanent position within a Nursery Class this September 2018
Submit your full and up to date CV ASAP - shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24hrs to discuss the role and school in more detail.