£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Primary Teacher - Enfield - SEN School
Based in the borough of Enfield, a specialist Primary school are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher or SEN Primary Teacher.
The primary school itself is a very well established SEN/SEMH Primary school, with a truly excellent Senior Leadership Team who offer support, encouragement, training and development opportunities on an ongoing basis to all staff.
The primary school provides a diverse and practical curriculum for students with social, emotional and mental health needs. The environment is warm, positive, safe and understanding and encourages both personal and collective growth & development for all.
- Primary Teacher / Primary NQT - SEMH School
- Primary students with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons throughout
- April 2019, Long term
- £140 - £160 per day
- Located in the Borough of Enfield
- MUST HAVE UK QTS - IMPORTANT!
- Excellent behaviour management skills are required for this role!
- Strong understanding of the secondary curriculum & teaching standards
- Must be looking to develop as a Class Teacher and possible future leader
- Variety of needs: SEMH, Autism, ADHD, Challenging Behaviour
- Excellent Teacher to student ratio
- Excellent scope for progression and training
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
- Brilliant public transport options
If this is the right role for you please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information on 0208 418 1390.