£150 - £170 per day
7 months ago
Outstanding Class Teacher - Mainstream Primary School - Islington, North London - September 2019
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS + TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 pa
Permanent, Full Time
NQT's welcome to apply
Required September 2018
My client an outstanding primary school needs a new class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2019 (NQTs welcome to apply).
TLRs are available for the right candidate.
Our new teacher will be:
- A good or outstanding classroom practitioner
- Must hold QTS
- A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
- A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
- A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils
- Have an excellent understanding of child development and a passion for best practice
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain invaluable career experience in an 'Outstanding' school working alongside a range of professionals.
- Benefit from bespoke training and CPD to ensure you reach your potential.
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team, committed to achieving the very highest standards
- Work in a positive and supportive environment
- Grow within this outstanding primaty school , with opportunities for career progression
If you feel this is the right primary teaching post for you please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education.