18 days ago
Location: North West London
Job Type: Full Time, Long Term
Job Role: Primary Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Primary Teacher at an Outstanding school in North West London
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher who has the qualities needed to inspire and challenge all pupils to achieve the very best?
Would you like to become part of an independent school who have a strong and supportive team?
Primary Teacher opportunity at a thriving school in London, this KS1 and KS2 Teacher role requires DfES recognised qualified teacher status.
- KS1 and KS2 Teacher
- Located in London
- Primary Teacher
- Excellent CPD and support with high levels of non-teaching staff
- Strong senior leadership team
Primary Teacher Specification
- You will need to be a passionate Primary Teacher who has the ability to raise attainment
- This role requires a Primary Teacher who possess the ability to effectively promote new ideas
- You must be a Primary Teacher who possess talent for motivating and inspiring pupils
- You should have inspirational teaching practices with quality teaching delivered consistently
Primary Teacher Role Overview:
- You will work with partner teachers to plan and provide a rich curriculum across the phase
- Within this Primary Teacher role you will be required to keep up-to-date with good practice
- You should be a Primary Teacher who has high expectations for self-development too
Please apply for this role if you think you are the right person, if you require more information please contact Amelia Rawlinson at Remedy or call on 0208 418 1390.