North West England, England
£130 - £150 per day
4 months ago
Primary Supply Teacher - North West London (Camden, Islington and Enfield)
Are you looking for day-to-day flexible and well-paid work with short hours, no planning?
Are you looking to teach within the Borough of Brent?
Do you have the qualities of an outstanding teacher? Resilience, dependability and confidence?
I am currently seeking experienced, dynamic and flexible School teachers across North West London in Camden, Islington and Enfield who are interested in Supply Teaching working in a variety of client schools on a day to day supply basis.
We can work around your schedule and preferences, so whether you are seeking a day's work here and there, or something more regular and consistent we will do our very best to help you as a teacher.
- Qualified supply teachers
- Location: Camden, Islington and Enfield
- Start Date: ASAP
- Year Groups: EYFS, Key Stage 1 - Key Stage 2
- Pay Scale: £130 - £150 per day
The supply work available includes all schools (PRIMARY & SEN) and year groups across within the London area. We welcome British or overseas trained, experienced or newly qualified teachers to apply, who feel confident and willing to take up a challenge teaching new students and broadening their experience building relationships in a variety of different schools.
In each school, you will be extremely supported by full-time class teachers and support staff who know the pupils and the school's policies well.
- Be a qualified teacher (BEd or PGCE + QTS) or any overseas trained candidates must have a comparable qualification that is verified through UK Naric.
- Hold an enhanced DBS (we can assist you with any new application)
- Have UK based classroom experience
- Right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or Hollie at Remedy Education as soon as possible on 020-8418-1390.