£70 - £80 per day
4 months ago
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Islington, North London - September 2019 Start
An Ofsted Outstanding Primary School in the heart of Camden are searching for an additional SEN Teaching Assistant. The SENCO is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their strong, welcoming team of Support Staff for September 2019.
This is a full-time SEN Teaching Assistant position, perfect for a graduate considering a PGCE or Masters ASAP.
Your role as a SEN Teaching Assistant will involve working with various children with additional needs. You may be working in different classrooms, with different children through-out the year. It will be advantageous to your application if you have experience with SEN in any setting.
Job description - SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Long term to permanent position
- £70- £80 per day, term time only
- Working with various Special Educational Needs (ASC, ADHD, SALT, EBD)
Person Specification - SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience with SEN beneficial
- Ideally experience in another similar role
- Understanding of ADHD, ASD, SALT
- Able to commit to the entire academic year
- Graduates interested in training to teach welcomed and encouraged to apply
If you're interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity or similar roles in the local area, please apply today. If you require more information please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.