£150 - £170 per day
6 months ago
Primary SEN Teacher - SEN School - Haringey, North London - ASAP or September start
My client is an Outstanding special school, based in Haringey, North London for children and young adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities.
* Class Teacher
* SEN Class Teacher
* £150 - £170 per day
* ASAP or September 2019 start
* London Borough of Haringey, North London
They are looking to appoint quality primary trained teachers for a number of new classes across the different Key Stages. Applications are invited from outstanding teachers, including NQTs, who are experienced, enthusiastic, innovative practitioners keen to develop their teaching who will inspire our children.
My client is particularly interested in hearing for applicants with an EYFS background to teach at their brand new site and they are also interested in teachers with some experience of the KS1 or KS2 SATS to teach in their new Additionally Resourced Provision within a local Primary school
A dynamic, forward-looking Specialist School/College and a great place to work. 'Learning for Life' is their ethos and they want every learner to achieve the best. They focus all their energy on providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences within a caring and secure environment within the community.
* Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND including mainstream commissioning support;
* Have excellent interpersonal skills;
* Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes;
* Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life.
* Has experience of working within EYFS and/or Key Stage 1.
* Must have QTS (Essential)
* Specific SEN knowledge (desirable)
* Teaching experience in one or more key stage (desirable)
* Proven record of strong behaviour management (essential)
* Proven record of excellent classroom practice (essential)
* Experience of different communication approaches to support students with SLCN and Autism (desirable)
* Knowledge and good understanding of safeguarding procedures
What my client can offer:
* The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking a lead role in an exciting phase of its development;
* The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team
* Motivated children who are willing to learn;
* Well-equipped and resourced classrooms;
* Continued professional development.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please contact Brookland Witham at Remedy Education