9 months ago
Are you a primary school Teacher?
Do you hold QTS?
Are you looking for a new role?
I am currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher required for a school in the London Borough of Croydon.
The Primary Teacher role would suit someone who is keen, self-motivated and has a passion in making a difference to children.
Daily Duties include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative lessons that develop and nurture children in their learning
- To set homework and mark effectively in line with school policies
- Provide a clear structure in lessons
- To asses record and report and pupils' progress
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and tasks to pupils
- Use different methods of teaching to engage with pupils
- To create a stimulating and safe classroom environment
- To dedicate a commitment to the values and visions of the school
- Qualified teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents
- Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be passionate and energetic
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
If you feel like this is the right primary teaching role for you then please contact Sophie at Remedy Education.