£130 - £180 per day
17 days ago
Calling all qualified Primary and Secondary teachers who wish to work on a long term basis starting September 2018!!!
We'd like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary and Secondary teacher wanting SUPPLY WORK.
About Remedy Education:
- We can offer both Primary and Secondary Teachers both day to day supply opportunities, long term and permanent with primary, secondary and SEN schools
- We offer a professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work.
- Applicants must have previous UK based classroom experience with full QTS and ideally have recent experience of teaching Key Stage, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 pupils.
- Secondary Teachers must have QTS or QTLS with good subject knowledge and will have a sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum and be happy to follow the planning set by the school and follow their policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6 months recent experience working as a Secondary Teacher in Secondary schools in the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Applications from NQT's are also welcome
- We offer Primary and Secondary Teachers supply pay rates from £130 - £180 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- A dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools across London
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
We will require an enhanced DBS check and a minimum of two references covering the last two years, including your most recent employer. Relevant academic references will also be considered.