East London, London
£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Practise Manager to work within a Adults Social Care Team based within a fantastic Local Authority based in East London.
- Access to Adult Social Care Team is part of the Assessment & Care Management Service. This team provides a comprehensive telephony and Mailbox front office single point of contact for all adult social care referrals.
- It is a fast paced busy team and you will be required to manage the duty aspect, make assessment and Care Management decision taking and manage risk. Manage the telephony service and Service level Agreement whilst ensuring that all enquiries receive a quick response.
- You will be responsible for customers who require a preventative and early intervention service to support needs and circumstances, while ensuring that customers are sign posted to their community for support services. Robustly monitoring all requests for assessments, changing needs and budgets.
- You must have experience of managing staff and providing supervision. In addition be able to performance management ones specific service area consisting of unqualified and qualified staff.
- Good knowledge and understanding of legislation and the national agendas relating to:
- Ordinary Residence
- No Recourse to Public Funds
- Mental Capacity Act
- Best Interest Decision Making
- Court of Protection
- Knowledge of the current policy and issues in OT/social work practice specifically Safeguarding, Risk
- Assessment/Management and choice and control.
- Knowledge and understanding of the management and leadership aspects of the role.
- Demonstrable knowledge of quality systems and the ability to monitor the work of the team.
- Good knowledge and experience of financial systems and managing budgets.
- Extensive knowledge and competence of IT systems and the capacity to use them to harness their potential in organising and supporting the work of the service.
- Ability to make sound professional judgements, including high risk issues concerning customers, families and carers
- Ability to manage the team Mailbox , where decisions and responses need to be made.
- Response to complaint, members enquiries and request for customer information
Please contact Holly at Remedy for more information 0208 418 7676. Alternatively please respond to this email with your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ALSO OFFER A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***