East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Leader to work within a MASH service (Multi-agency safeguarding) for a Local Authority based in East London.
1. To provide leadership and be accountable for the performance and quality of work within a single social work team.
2. To ensure that children and families referred to the team are provided with appropriate assessments and plans relevant to their needs.
3. Directly contribute to improving the resilience and independence of the Council's children, young people and their families
4.To be responsible for the allocation and management of children's cases, in accordance with statutory timescales and agreed case load bandings, monitoring the completion and throughput of work to avoid delay and ensure that children receive a timely service.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of child care legislation and statutory guidance including the London Child Protection Procedures, Children Acts 1989 and 2002.
- Detailed knowledge of roles and responsibilities of key partner agencies, education, health and police.
- Knowledge and awareness of issues relating to communities from different racial and cultural backgrounds and Equal Opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of systemic theory and concepts and a commitment to applying these in practice.
- HCPC registration
- Enhanced DBS
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly