7 months ago
Practice Consultant, Adoption Service, Cheshire
This post is within a Recruitment and Assessment team - recruiting adopters and requires knowledge of the assessment process for adopters. Ideally you will have substantial post qualified experience but this can be discussed.
Main duties include:
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, and determine the method of intervention.
- Manage an allocated workload with individual and group priorities and Council policies.
- Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities.
- Supervise, assess and contribute to the development of students and other staff.
- DipSW or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Post qualified experience in adoption
- Car driver/owner essential
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.