£130 - £160 per day
16 days ago
Lewisham, South East London
Remedy Education is working in partnership with a very successful SEN primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a PPA Teacher to begin long term ASAP. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. The PPA Teacher role will be starting ASAP and offers a daily rate of £130 - £160 per day.
The PPA Teacher role:
- Covering PPA across Year 3 and 4
- Long-term contract on offer
- Option to extend contract into the new academic year starting September 2019
- Daily rate of £130 - £160 per day
- 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Friendly environment
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
- Located in Lewisham, South East London
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the PPA Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.