£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
PMLD Teaching Assistant - Balham
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants required in a PMLD college based in Balham.
Long term from September
£75 - £90 per day
We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistant with excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills with the ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
You will support students with a variety of SEN needs, including PLMD (Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities), ASD (Autism), SLD (Severe Learning Difficulties) and EBD (Emotional Behaviour Difficulties).
As a SEN TA it is vital that you are patient, understanding and compassionate. You will require a variety of challenge so it is very important you can react and use your initiative.
Candidates must have:
- Experience with children with similar needs
- Previous SEN TA experience
- Knowledge of SLD, ASD, PMLD, EBD and Mental Health
- Interest in working with children
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
In return Remedy Education will offer you something very simple:
- Fast and efficient registration
- Work when and where you want it
- Daily, long-term or permanent work
- Opportunities in SEN and tuition
- Great rates of pay
For all of this and more, please submit your CV to Carly at Remedy Education.