£75 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Teaching Assistant - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) - Greenwich - ASAP
Are you a reliable, hard working and fully committed Graduate searching for an opportunity to work within Special Educational Needs?
If so, this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity could well be the one for you!
A wonderful special school in the Greenwich, South East London area is recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant, to start ASAP!
The role will see the successful applicant working within classrooms alongside a welcoming and experienced team of teachers and onsite therapeutic professionals. The school's aim is to provide the very best standards of education and development possible to each and every student.
Further details of the role are -
- Full-time, long-term until at least July 2019
- £75 - £90 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism (ASC), ADHD, Physical Needs, SEMH
- Working 1:1 in small classes alongside class teachers and professional therapists
- Students aged 6-19 years of age
- MUST be a Graduate - Ideal opportunity fir Psychology Graduates, for instance
- MUST be highly reliable, eager to learn and to develop, empathetic, and professional
If you feel you are an empathetic and dependable Graduate with an ambitious and professional outlook, then apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role in the Greenwich area of South East London today!
Simply send your CV in to Carly at Remedy Education and your Consultant will contact you to discuss the opportunity further, if you have been shortlisted.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant in Greenwich, South East London today, as Trial Days are being arranged ASAP!!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.