£140 - £190 per day
5 months ago
Are you an experienced SEND teacher looking for your next role?
Do you have the passion to support pupils with PMLD & SLD?
If so, Remedy Education are recruiting and need your expertise!
My client is a lovely SEND school located in Greenwich, looking to recruit an experience teacher who is passionate about working with pupils with SEND. This role is a full time position to start in September, with interviews being held ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching pupils with PMLD, SLD and ASD and be willing to commit to Full time role for the entire academic year.
All candidates must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have a valid DBS or wiling to get a new on through Remedy Education.
- Be able to lead a team of TAs working with 8 pupils per class.
- Have experience with challenging behaviour
As an SEND teacher you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay: £140 - £190 (depending on experience) - Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- Free SEND course/training
- An exceptional referral scheme
All Remedy Education candidates have access to a range of unique positions in our schools across the UK.
If you are interested, then please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!
Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.