£75 - £90 per day
4 months ago
Are you ready to start a job that you love and is both rewarding and career enhancing?
Do you have any experience working with SEN (special education needs)? At Remedy Education we are looking for support workers passionate about improving the lives of young people with profound and multiple learning difficulties.
If you have experience or an excellent understanding in any of the following areas I would like to hear from you.
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- ASD (autistic spectrum disorder)
- VI (visual impairment)
- Early years
- SLD (severe learning difficulties)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
To apply for a position as a classroom support worker please contact us if you have any of the skills and qualities below
- Have strong and effective behaviour management
- Work well under pressure
- Have the ability to inspire students to be active in learning
- Have good communication skills
Please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education for more information!!