East London, London
£50 - £62.50 per hour
17 days ago
This role's duties will be;
- To manage a placement, support and service finding and monitoring service for looked after children, care leavers and disabled children and young people.
- To manage a customer focused duty service including the provision of advice and guidance on matching needs to services
- To quality assure the team and referral information to enable suitable matches to be made between the identified needs of a child and potential providers
- To ensure value for money (quality, cost and outcomes) in meeting the needs of the children, young people and their families.
- To manage the review and monitoring of contracted services in compliance with relevant regulation, policies and practice guidance.
- To offer effective social work challenge to front line workers to ensure that care planning practice informs the purchasing of placements and other services
- To act as the link between social care managers and care providers, working alongside commissioners to fulfil the care plans of children and young people.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV in the first instance