South East England, England
Up to £29 per hour
18 days ago
Our client in South East London/ Kent is looking for a Physiotherapist to join their service.
The role will involve;
* He/she will be responsible for a defined group of patients and will be responsible for providing assessment, treatment and advice to these patients.
* To undertake assessment of individuals including functional and environmental factors in the community settings.
* To devise, implement and evaluate patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities.
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
* To ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained.
* To participating in clinical supervision
* Working in an Adult integrated community team
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .
We offer £250 for successful referrals.