£150 - £200 per day
5 months ago
- Physics Teacher
- Must be QTS qualified or equivalent
- British Trained
- 2 years' experience with the same school in the UK
- Physics up to 'A' Level
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Have a relevant degree
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Borehamwood
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
We are looking for a Physics Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a Science department, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Physics across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
As a Physics Teacher you will be passionate, dedicated and an outstanding teacher of whom is willing to take complete responsibility for progression and success the pupils you teach. We are looking who can motivate and inspire the pupils.
The successful candidate will be required to start after the Summer Break, initially for 1 term with ongoing work for the right candidate.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Physics Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.