£24000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Start date: September 2018Job Type: Full-Time
Remedy Education are looking for a confident Physics Teacher who is confident in their ability to build their experience within the school. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Physics up to KS5 and have at least 2 years' experience working within a school environment in the UK.
The school in Southwark require a Physics teacher to join the Science department from September. This is a fantastic career move for an individual whom wants to excel their experience within a 'Good' school.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.