£150 - £200 per day
16 days ago
End of July
Salary: £150 - £200 per day
Start date: As soon as possible until end of July
Are you a qualified Physics Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
The school based in Greenwich require a Physics teacher to join the Science department as soon as possible up until the end of the academic year with a view of going permanent from September.
Remedy Education are looking for a confident Physics Teacher who is confident in their ability to build their experience within the school. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach Physics up to KS5 and have at least 2 years' experience working within a school environment in the UK.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Keen to progress and develop
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Science Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.