North London, London
£150 - £200 per day
2 months ago
- Performing Arts Teacher
- Music and Drama Specialist - up to KS4
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- PRU Based in North London
- September start
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Performing Arts, or a talented Practitioner of Music and/or Drama who can deliver high quality learning opportunities for our students across both curriculum areas. Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers. The role is offered on full-time basis.
This position is offered on an on-going basis in the first instance with every intention to become permanent in due course. The duties and responsibilities associated with this post are in line with the National Teaching Standards.
We'd like to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher or practitioner who is passionate about learning and has strong subject knowledge
- Collaborative, able to build strong professional relationships
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Confident and has strong career aspirations
- Committed to safeguarding and the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the Academy
- Previous experience in working within a pupil referral unit
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.