7 months ago
Remedy Education are looking for a PE Teacher for a Secondary school in Croydon. The PE Teacher role will be from September 2018 and will be a Permanent position.
The ideal PE Teacher will:
Be able to offer a second subject
- Have a PGCE with QTS
- You will need confidence and a positive 'Can-do' attitude & philosophy
- Highly effective communication skills with both children and adults, including parents/carers is seen as a key area of focus
- You should have an ability to identify, focus on and work towards achieving key objectives
- This is a rapidly improving school where the newly appointed SMT are making huge strides in provision and attainment.
- Students are encouraged to strive for academic excellence and develop their character through challenges, interpersonal skills and broad interests; thereby building character and skills which will serve them as they move onwards into adult life.
- This School is evolving rapidly, and the Governors are keen to retain excellent teachers and develop their careers as future Leaders for the School and wider community.
For furhter information please contact Natalie Abel on 02084181390