3 months ago
Teaching assistant - 3 Days a week
£85 - £90 per day
This Secondary School based in Croydon is seeking a Teaching Assistant to work 3 days a week as part of the Learning Support Team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities within the classroom.
- To develop an understanding of the special educational needs of the student/s concerned.
- To take into account the student/s' special needs and ensure their access to the lesson and its content through appropriate clarification, explanations, equipment and materials.
- To build and maintain successful relationships
- Be able to deliver interventions to small groups
- Provide 1:1 support in the classroom to students
- Be able to support with Literacy and Numeracy to KS4
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for education, a professional attitude, will be punctual and reliable. Have the ability to get the best out of children, a sense of humour, adaptability, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, ability to build good working relationships with a range of colleagues and have the ability to work calmly and with patience.
If you which to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Natalie at Remedy Education
Remedy Education is a Quality Mark agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRBOur objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.