£40 - £55 per day
6 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Year 2 (1:1 Support - Autism) - Southwark Primary School - Part time - Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 1.30pm
Q - Are you looking to secure a part time SEN Teaching Assistant this September?
Remedy Education are actively looking to recruit a bright, caring and enthusiastic Psychology Graduate for a long-term SEN Teaching Assistant position, starting this September and to continue for the entire academic year (July 2019).
If successful, you will become part of a brilliant support team, tasked with supporting a young boy in Year 2 (Aged 8), who is on the Autistic Spectrum. The young boy is high functioning, with additional learning needs and will require 1:1 support, in class and throughout the school day.
The school is located within the popular and diverse Borough of Southwark, South East London. The school has a brilliant, long standing head teacher and has been graded as Outstanding by OFSTED. The site is only a short walk from the nearest tube station.
Trial Days & Interviews will be held ASAP!!
- Psychology Graduate - 1st Class or 2:1 required!
- Strength academically - especially Maths & English
- PERFECT for an aspiring Psychologist - Educational / Clinical / Forensic
- Down to earth, calm & caring individual required!
- Ability to be versatile & unfazed by daily challenges
- Previous child / SEN related experience an advantage!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Providing 1:1 support - In / Out of Class
- Supporting boy in Year 2 - Autism
- Emotional needs & learning difficulties
- Working alongside class teacher, General TA & SENCO
- Excellent in housed training provided
- Part Time, Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 1.30pm - September 2018 start
- Long Term - until July 2019
- Outstanding graded Primary School
- Fantastic Team & Support Staff
- Inclusive & supportive learning environment
- Lovely school site - excellent resources
If you are looking to kick off your career and want to secure a fantastic SEN Teaching Assistant for the upcoming academic year, APPLY TODAY.