13 days ago
An 'OUTSTANDING' school based in the Ilford area are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the team from September on a part time basis. The School are looking for pro-active, engaging and nurturing team members. They are ideally looking for Teaching Assistants who have a passion for supporting Special Educational Needs.
- The role is Part Time (2 days per week)
- You will be supporting 2 children with Physical Needs one to one within Year 1.
- The role will be start in September on a long term basis.
- The School offers personal development for all staff members,
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in Their drive for continued improvement.
- The school provides for pupils from the ages of 3 - 11 years with autism, social communication difficulties, speech and language needs and complex learning difficulties with associated behaviours.
- The curriculum is presented and supported in a variety of ways. It is practical, functionally based and supports lifelong learning.
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Be available as soon as possible
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
If this sounds like a role that you could excel at then please contact ZEKI MEHMET. Alternatively, you can email your CV
I look forward to hearing from you.