8 months ago
Remedy are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who is can maintain the highest standards of catering to the our new school based in Oxted in Surrey.
This is a part time position the working hours are 4:30pm to 6:45pm (9 hours), Monday to Thursday. This is a term time only position.
The duties include:
- Preparing the dining area (which in includes setting up furniture)
- Assisting with the preparation of cooking
- Assisting with the serving of food
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a school before and therefore knows the running's of being a catering assistant.
To be considered for this role you need:
- Clear and current DBS - child and adult
- Be available to start ASAP
- Have previous experience
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
If you are interested in this role please contact Sophie at Remedy Education!