East London, London
£22 - £25 per hour + DOE
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Parenting and Family Group Conference Coordinator.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist the Early Help Group Manager in the provision of parenting support and Family Group conferencing within the Early Help and Troubled Families Service. There will also be a requirement to support the Early Help Group Manager with addressing safeguarding issues and screening referrals into the Early Help Service. This is a strategic role and one that is focused on the strategic development of the Parenting Service and Family Group Conferencing Service
The key objectives in parenting are;
Under the direction of the Early Help Group Manager:
- To publicise the FGC and Parenting Service and ensure that relevant, accessible information is readily available to parents/carers and stakeholders.
- To provide regular one-to-one supervision for staff.
- To ensure that the training needs of staff are identified and addressed.
- To monitor staff performance, allocate work and deal with the day-to-day operational management of the Parenting and FGC Service.
- To ensure that there is a co-ordinated and balanced delivery of high quality parenting skills programmes, (both group and 1-2-1), and effective Family Group Conferences
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*