East London, London
£22.00 - £25.00 per hour + Depending on experience
12 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Parenting & Family Group Conference Co-ordinator to join a Local Authority based in East London.
- To publicise the FGC and Parenting Service and ensure that relevant, accessible information is readily available to parents/carers and stakeholders.
- To provide regular one-to-one supervision for staff.
- To ensure that the training needs of staff are identified and addressed.
- To monitor staff performance, allocate work and deal with the day-to-day operational management of the Parenting and FGC Service.
- To ensure that there is a co-ordinated and balanced delivery of high quality parenting skills programmes, (both group and 1-2-1), and effective Family Group Conferences
- To ensure that the content of the parenting programmes and FGCs, and also the information given to all community and professional participants is based on well-researched and evidenced methods and techniques.
- To ensure that the parenting groups and FGCs are well-organised, well-prepared and that the participants are suitably informed, selected and given a high-quality service.
You will need to be:
Experienced within a silimar team
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly