East London, London
£19 - £20 per hour
11 months ago
Panel Co-Ordinator -Youth Justice Team - East London
Our Client based in are currently seeking an Panel Co-Ordinator to work within a Youth Justice Team
The successful Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
The role as a Panel Co-Ordinator -Youth Justice Team
- Please note this role is for a Part Time (0.5 FTE) Referral Order Panel Co-ordinator 2.5/3 days per week. Days and availability could be discussed at the interview.
- Working to support partners and key stakeholders, the post holder will ensure the services are delivered in partnership with wider youth provision and in line with a Restorative Justice approach. The post holder will be committed to a reduction in youth crime and improved community safety in Hackney
- Youth Justice Services are provided via multi-agency, multi-professional teams with statutory responsibilities for young people who are at risk of, or have offended. Th
- Our key aim is to prevent young people from becoming involved in crime, and for those who have already offended, reducing offending behaviours by working in partnership with a range of practitioners across Children and Families Services, Police, Probation, Youth Courts and Chealth services.
- The post holder will work to ensure consistent policy, practice and procedures and the efficient and effective use of resources. You will be a calm, flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a proven background in organising events.
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!