North West London, London
11 months ago
Occupational Therapists - Adults Disability Service - NW London
Our Client based in North West London requires an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within a Adults Disability Team.
Learning Disability useful but mainly dealing with Adults with Physical Disability, OPS clients preferred
Transition experience desirable, but not essential as on job guidance can be provided.
Knowledge of CHC and Learning Disabilities desirable
The successful Occuapational Therapist will require the following
- To carry out Care Act Assessments for LD/PD/OPS clients
- Assessment of Older Adults in Acute and Rehabilitation setting.
- Undertake home visits
- Discharge planning
- Multi-disciplinary working
- To manage all clinical and professional aspects of complex casework, where appropriate, using evidence-based occupational therapy assessment, intervention, planning and reviewing/evaluation skills
- To support the team manager / senior staff in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to deputise for the Specialist Community OT/Senior Reablement Co-ordinator: OT as required dealing with the day-to-day management and organisation of a specific team.
- Identify people at risk of abuse, harm or neglect (safeguarding) and contribute to ensuring their safety through the application of the Tower Hamlets Safeguarding Policy and procedures.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!