South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work for a Local Authority based in South London.
- Will have accountability for achieving clearly specified and measurable results either personally or through the leadership of a team. Will be dealing with complex problems and issues within the boundaries of technical or professional skill and knowledge. Will make recommendations on procedural improvements and other initiatives to enhance team performance.
- Roles requiring a level of professional expertise to deliver a front line service.
- Occupational Therapy qualification and to be able to meet the requirements of the HCPC the Occupational Therapy regulator and the College of Occupational Therapy.
- A current valid UK driving licence and the use of a car for work, with valid insurance covering business use. Ability to travel around the borough and visit people in their homes and communities.
- Demonstrate an effective and active use of supervision and appraisal for accountability, professional reflection and development
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of the application to Occupational Therapy of research, theory and knowledge
Please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent experience